Monday, December 1, 2014

Musing Mondays (14)

  
     Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, that asks you to muse about something book related each week. 

My Musings for the Week:

     Wow, it's Monday already. And where the heck did November go?  I don't know, it just seems like the month passed by too quickly.  It's already December which means that the year is almost over. Seriously, where did the time go?  
     Well, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did a little shopping over the weekend, and I thought I would share some of my purchases.  I actually bought a few DVDs, which is one thing I normally don't do.  I picked up The Lego Movie, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Sherlock, and Pacific Rim. There was a really good sale on them, so I just had to get them.  And lastly, I picked up a few books from the Book Outlet: The Keep by Veronica Wolff & The Bone Season.  I'm really excited to read both.  So that's basically it, as I said I did "a little shopping" as in, not a lot.  Question: Did you take advantage of any of the sales going on over the weekend?

6 comments:

  1. I purposefully did NOT buy any books over this past weekend--I've got a stack sitting here from the library and a bunch of backlisted titles sitting on one of my shelves that I keep meaning to get to! I'm going to try not to purchase any new books until the new year. We'll see how that goes . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see where you're coming from. The sales were so tempting but I kept it at two so my TBR list won't get out of control. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've watched The Lego Movie, Sherlock, and Pacific Rim which are pretty much enjoyed by all audiences. I haven't watched The Hobbit yet, but one of these days when it's raining and I'm stuck in the house - I'll probably get to it. It's on my list of popular movies I've never watched. I took advantage of the sales, by ordering a ton of books that I plan on sharing this weekend on my blog. (I think I splurged. Just a little.)

    Thanks for sharing! Check out my MM post? http://characterized.blogspot.com/2014/12/musing-mondays-currently-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved all of the movies, and I recommend the Hobbit. Plus the last one is coming out soon too. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. I just bought way too many books over the weekend. I don't know what I was thinking. I have enough books on my TBR list already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the TBR list can get out of control, thus I tried not to buy many books. It was only the ones I really wanted. Thanks for stopping by. :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...