Monday, January 9, 2017

Music Monday (11) Epic Music Edition

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 


I’m finally back from my blogging break, thus ends my weekly meme hiatus. To get back into the swing of things, I’m starting out with Music Monday. Adri is also back, and today, we’re going to share some of our favorite epic music (also known as trailer music).

Breana:


Besides the Christmas edition of Music Monday, this is another post I’m really excited to do. I listen to a lot of epic music, because, lets be honest here, there’s just so much of it. Many of the groups I know of I found by random on Youtube, or by recommendation (thanks Adri!). My first pick this week is Adventures of Gillock by Two Steps From Hell. This is one of my favorite songs, but it’s so short! This is one of the songs that I wish was longer than it really is. One minute and nine seconds just isn’t enough. :-(


My second pick is All the King's Horses also by Two Steps from Hell. I love how upbeat it is. And like Adventures of Gillock, I wish this song was a little longer.

Adri:

Since we're kicking off 2017 (epically), I want to start with one of my favorite songs called Wyatt Earth by Globus. I really love all of their songs on the Break From This World album, but Wyatt Earth speaks to me the most. I could type on and on about this song, but I'm not. So, here's my first Music Monday pick of 2017.

Do you listen to epic music? If so, tell us your favorite songs in the comments below. 

4 comments:

  1. I loved all of these, especially the Two Seconds From Hell music! That's so epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I like epic music. I listen to a lot of Two Steps from Hell (there's also E.S. Posthumus). Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...