Monday, March 20, 2017

Music Monday (18) Victoria Monet & FKJ

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 

Breana: My picks this week are We Are People and Good Times X Trouble by Victoria Monet. This past Saturday I happened to be listening to google music when I heard Victoria Monet’s song, We Are People. I instantly loved it! Since then, I’ve listened to her Nightmares & Lullaby EP’s, Act 1 & 2. I found it kind of hard to narrow down which two songs I wanted to mention for Music Monday, because those EP’s are gold. Eventually, I decided on We Are People and Good Times X Trouble because they are truly lovely songs.

First up is We Are People. I’ve listened to this song more than a dozen times by now. I love everything about it.


Good Times X Trouble is the second song I listened to after I stopped playing We Are People on repeat. This is another good one, but really, I recommend giving both EP’s a listen. There are other great songs worth mentioning like Backyard, Cupid, and Mad Generation.

Adri: This week I've been lovin' Skyline by FKJ (If you look under the youtube about page for FKJ it stands for French Kiwi Juice). I had no words when I first heard the song. I just don't know, it's hard to describe. I just love it.

Recently, have you  discovered any new musicians? If so, leave your recommendations in the comments down below.


2 comments:

  1. I think I have two new artists to obsess over! :)

    Thanks for linking up, guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed the songs. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...