Monday, March 27, 2017

Music Monday (19) Rag'n'Bone Man, La'Porsha Renae + Upcoming Music

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Originally, I only had one song to share this week, but my co-blogger, Andrea, mentioned an album that's coming out soon. More on that later. First, I'm going to start with Human by Rag’n’Bone Man. I’ll admit that I only recently heard about this song, and that’s because a video game trailer happened to be the ad I got stuck watching—which turned out to be the best ad ever, because I love this song so much! There is something so addictive about Human. I can’t tell if it’s just the lyrics, vocals, or the beat. I suspect that it’s a combination of all three. I recommend giving it a listen.



Okay, remember how I mentioned that album? Well, now I'm going to talk about it. La'Porsha Renae's Already All Ready album is going to come out in about 4 days from now. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for this album. But for now, you can check out her What Is Love song.

Are there any albums you're looking forward to? If so, tell me in the comments down below.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I think Human has just become a new favorite! What a voice! Rag 'n' Bone Man actually resembles one of my coworkers quite a bit - don't sound anything alike though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. Human is such a good song. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...