Monday, May 15, 2017

Music Monday (23) RL Grime, Rihanna, & Jamiroquai

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Adri: I couldn't believe that I missed Reims by RL Grime, which is why it's my first pick this week.


My second pick is Automaton by Jamiroquai. I couldn't resist clicking the icon when I saw it on YouTube. Yes, I was once again thumbnail browsing for new music. I got some serious Tron-ish vibes from the music video. And now, I'm sharing it here because it deserves to be shared.


Breana: My picks for this week are Dancing in the Dark and Towards the Sun by Rihanna. These are actually two of my favorite songs, and what’s sad is that they’re so underrated. Now, I haven't actually watched Home, but Adri did see it and has mentioned that she really loved the main character. She also says that it was a good movie. So, I'll have to see Home eventually.



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of either of those two, Adri, but thanks for introducing me. I have seen the movie Home, though, and it was a lot of fun. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...