Monday, October 29, 2018

Music Monday (62) Halloween Edition: Bobby (Boris) Pickett & Flyleaf

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 

Breana: It’s time for the Halloween edition of Music Monday! So my first pick for today is Monster Mash by Bobby (Boris) Pickett. It's a classic. And I had to mention it before October was over.…


My second pick is What’s This performed by Flyleaf for the Nightmare Revisited album. I’ll always love the original soundtrack for the Nightmare Before Christmas, but the Revisited side is pretty cool too. I love Flyleaf’s cover of What's This. Of course, the lyrics are the same, but the way the sound was rearranged to suit Flyleaf’s style is awesome….


What are you listening to this week?


4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Nightmare before Christmas! Great choice!!!

    Happy Monday! Here's my post - bit.ly/MonMovie12

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also love the movie. Plus, it has a fantastic soundtrack (normal version and the Revisited side). Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. You can't go wrong with either of these! Great choices and thanks for linking up with me.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...