Monday, November 5, 2018

Music Monday (63): H.E.R.

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: This week, I'm listening to some recent music by H.E.R.. I listen to H.E.R. off and on and was glad to see some new music show up on my feed. And I have to admit that I like what I'm hearing. I'm now a total fan of the EP I Used To Know Her: Part 2, which was released on November 1, 2018. One of my favorite songs from the EP is Fate. Fate is a really beautiful song that I love...


My second pick this week is Carried Away by H.E.R.. It's from the same EP as Fate, and I love it just as much.... 


What are you listening to this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...