• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musings for the Week...
This week I want to discuss items with bookish themes & book quotes, or just things in general that appeal to readers. Recently I purchased a new sketch book with Oscar Wilde quotes on it, and I have to say that I love it. There are a lot of items out there that are book themed from T-Shirts, to notebooks, and even cases for phones, iPads, Kindles, Nooks, etc. And not to forget tote bags. I actually really like the availability of items with book covers or themes on them. Bookmarks are always a great thing and I especially like the "Initial It! Bookmark" that I recently picked up from Barnes & Noble. (I got the one with the white cupcake that says "Sweet" on the bottom.)
So among the tote bags, bookmarks, notebooks, accessories, etc., what are some of your favorite bookish themed items/things that appeal to readers?