Monday, August 31, 2015

Musing Mondays (38) All the Weekly Questions I've Missed

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm, that asks you to muse about something book related each week.

My Musings for the Week...

And I’m back from my blogging break. So for my musings today I’m going to answer the random weekly question I missed on the 24th and for today.

Does your local library ever have book sales? What are the prices like? Tell us about any great finds you have found there!


I wouldn’t know if my current library had a sale recently because like I’ve said before, it’s kind of far and I haven’t been to it yet. But the library in my last area did, but I didn’t go to it so I wouldn’t know what the prices were like.

What is your favorite book? (or, one of your favorites!)

I have a lot of favorite books and it would take all day to list them, so I’ll stick with the more recent ones. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken is definitely one of my favorite books of 2015 (I’m kind of late to the series). And Space Exploration for Dummies by Cynthia Phillips & Shana Priwer—I really enjoyed reading about things I already knew and some facts that I’d never heard about. Space Exploration was definitely one of my favorite reads this year.

What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about The Darkest Minds and may have to give it a read!

    Thanks for visiting me on Nashville Book Worm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed the book, so if you have the time then definitely give it a try. :D

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love library book sales. Except they are not at all good for the size of my TBR pile. Happy reading!

    My Musing Monday post is here if you’re interested: http://www.bookpunks.com/so-it-begins-signal-to-noise-by-silvia-moreno-garcia/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...