It’s June. A whole six months are already gone, but since we’re finally entering the second half of 2023, it was high time that I put together another list of the upcoming music I’m looking forward to.
- Feed the Beast by Kim Petras (June 23): I’ve been following Kim Petras’s music for a while now, so I’m ecstatic about this new album.
- Weedkiller by Ashnikko (August 25): I listen to Ashnikko on occasion. After her Coachella performance, I’ve had a renewed interest. So, Weedkiller is definitely on the top of my list for upcoming albums.
- Tension by Kylie Minogue (September 22): Minogue is one of my favorite artists, and my most anticipated album for the second half of 2023 is this one. There have been two singles released—10 Out of 10, and the more recent Padam Padam—and, so far, I’m liking the vibe.
- Second studio album by Lil Nas X: I really liked Lil Nas X’s first studio album, Montero. So I’m looking forward to his next one. The date is unconfirmed for this one, so who knows if it’ll be released sometime in 2023 or next year.
- Fourth Studio album by Doja Cat: The date is also unconfirmed as of the time I wrote this post, so there aren’t any singles that I know of yet. But, I’ve done some reading up about this album, and it seems like it could be a lot different from what I’ve come to expect from Doja Cat. However, I’m looking forward to that.
So, that’s everything I’m looking forward to at the moment. As always, this list isn’t comprehensive and depends on my taste in music. What music are you waiting for? If you have any good recommendations, just leave them in the comments below.