Monday, October 14, 2024

Music Monday (302): Qveen Herby, MC Lyte, Mary Mary, Muni Long, ALT BLK ERA

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Qveen Herby is one of my go-to artists, when it comes to Halloween adjacent music. My pick today is My SZN from Herby's latest EP, The Alchemist, which was released June of this year.


Adri: My pick for this week is Come On Outside by ALT BLK ERA. I've been listening to them for a while, so I'm really excited for their upcoming debut album, Rave Immortal.


Andrea: Hi all! Thus week I'm listening to Thank You by MC Lyte featuring Mary Mary and Muni Long. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...