Monday, May 16, 2022

Music Monday (199): Anitta, Oceans of Slumber

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm steadily adding more and more of Anitta's music to my playlist. Another favorite is Me Gusta featuring Cardi B and Myke Towers.


Adri: I'm listening to Oceans of Slumber's new song Hearts Of Stone.



What are you listening to this week?

6 comments:

  1. Happy music Monday! I like that Anitta song. And Hearts of Stone is awesome! I love her smoky voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm late, but to you too! I think smoky is the best description of her voice I've heard. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Both of these are great! My favorite has to be Hearts of Stone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I heard the preview on Instagram. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I like the sound of Hearts of Stone. Thanks for introducing me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're going to release a new album too, can't wait to hear the rest of the songs. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...