Monday, May 30, 2022

Music Monday (201): Harry Styles, Jody Watley

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm currently listening to Harry Styles' latest release: Harry's House. I rarely stay up for an album, but I couldn't wait till the morning to listen to it. I love it a lot (more about that on a different post later this month). For today, I wanted to mention two of my favorite songs. The first is Satellite.

 

My second pick is the last song on the album. It's called Love Of My Life


Adri: I've been listening to a lot of old school artist lately, and my pick is Dance To The Music by Jody Watley.



What are you listening to this week?


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just like the title, it makes me want to dance. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  2. I've never listened to much Harry styles so it was fun to try these. And old school is always good- love that Jody Watley song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I found out she sang Looking For A New Love, I wanted to check out her other work too. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete
  3. Harry Styles has been great recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started getting into more of his music, so, I agree. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...