Monday, September 27, 2021

Music Monday (174): Rina Sawayama, Throw The Fight, 69 Boyz, Technotronic, C&C Music Factory

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I've been listening to Rina Sawayama's 2020 album, Sawayama. One of my favorite songs is Akasaka Sad. I love this song.


Adri: Usually I find music, but this time the music found me. When I got a DM from Throw The Fight, went to check them out some more, and I loved their music. It feels somewhat nostalgic to me. Anyway, my picks are The Fallout, and their new song Wake up!



Andrea: This week I'm partying like it's the 1990's. As such, I'm currently listening to Tootsee Roll Rap Version by the 69 Boyz, Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic, and Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) by C&C Music Factory.




Until next time, have an amazing week!


What are you listening to this week?


5 comments:

  1. Akasaka is new to me- I always discover new music here!

    The Fallout is cool- love the hard edge. Reminds me of live music in college. :)

    Pump Up the Jam and Everybody Dance Now... wow. Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. i love finding new music. thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It's always nice to find new music. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...