Monday, May 2, 2022

Music Monday (197): Lizzo, Shena, Full Intention

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Lizzo announced a new album, Special, which is supposed to come out in July (so not too far away). She also released a new single. It's called About Damn Time, and I love it. Luckily for me, there's more Lizzo music on the horizon to look forward to.


Adri: My House / Dance playlist is so large that I end up adding more songs from artists that I already had. And that's what happened with I'll Be Waiting by Full Intention featuring Shena. My second pick is the Lux Sunset Edit.




What are you listening to this week?





5 comments:

  1. Love that Lizzo song. When it started I got an Earth, Wind and Fire vibe right off the bat even though it's its own thing. Love it.

    I really like the Shena songs too. Especially the first one- so upbeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought too. I hear a lot of 70s in it. I still have I'll Be Waiting on repeat, so I agree. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to hear Lizzo's new album!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the release date is near but it's still too far away for me. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...