Monday, August 11, 2014
Musing Mondays (4)
Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, that asks you to muse about one of the following each week:
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musings for the week...
So this week for Musing Mondays I'm talking about a book I'm desperate to get my hands on since I want to keep it short today. As you can tell by the picture to the left the book I'm waiting for is Fairest by Marissa Meyer! I mean, come on, it's a novel about Levana's back story, maybe we'll finally get some answers surrounding the evil queen. Who doesn't want that?
Well that's all for today, but what books are you desperately waiting for?