Saturday, December 30, 2017

Best of 2017: Music

I typically associate December with Christmas-y stuff, but it’s also that time of year where I get to talk about some of the best books I’ve read. The only difference is that this year I’ve decided to dedicate an entire post to the music I've been listening to in 2017. This list includes albums that came out in previous years as well as 2017 releases. Adri is also joining me today with her own additions to the list....
Breana's picks...
  • Lady Wood by Tove Lo
  • Blue Lips (Lady Wood Phase ll) by Tove Lo 
  • Hopeless Fountain Kingdom by Halsey
  • The Dreaming Room by Laura Mvula
  • The Altar by Banks
  • Sweet Sexy Savage by Kehlani
  • The Fate of the Furious The Album by Various Artists
  • Another Eternity by Purity Ring
  • For All We Know by Nao
Comments: In 2017, Music Monday encouraged me to keep up with new music by my favorite artists while also seeking out bands/singers/etc who were entirely new to me...

Adri's picks...
  • The Chief by Jidenna
  • Art Angels by Grimes
  • Dark Matter by Les Friction
  • Warmer in the Winter by Lindsey Sterling
  • Gemini by Macklemore
  • Awake Alert Alive Almost by Spiritual Machines
  • Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! and The Fall of A Rebel Angel by Enigma
  • Carcal by Disclosure
  • Break From This World by Globus
Comments: Although I havn't got the chance to buy every album on this list, starting with Awake Alive Almost, I feel like I've listened to more new music this year than the last. I can only hope that next year will bring more.
So, what music have you been listening to in 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...