Tuesday, November 12, 2019

5 Star Books In 5 Words

It has been a long time since I participated in any kind of book tag, and recently I was tagged by Ronnie @Paradise Found for the 5 Star Books in 5 Words book tag. It looked like something fun and easy to do. So I decided to go ahead and participate. Before I begin, I need to quickly go over some of the technical details. This tag was originally created by Matthew Sciarappa over on Youtube. Check out the original video HERE.

The rules
  • Pick 5 five-star reads 
  • And Pick five words that best describe what it is about the books that made me like them as much as I did
And thank you to Ronnie @ Paradise Found for tagging me. Make sure to visit the blog post over there at this link: 5 Star Books in Five Words Halloween Edition. Let's begin!


43069601. sy475 Dead Voices by Katherine Arden

Spooky; Ghosts; Lodge; Isolated; Snowstorm









42642065A Dream So Dark by L.L. McKinney

Retelling; Action; Wonderland; Nightmares; Knights









36896898. sy475 Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik

Wintry; Atmospheric; Gold; Fire; Mountain

25526296





Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

Portals; Fantasy; Mystery; Home; Magic









40969531. sx318 A Winter’s Promise by Christelle Dabos, translated by Hildegarde Serle

Mirrors; Arrangements; Scarf; Danger; Cold


That’s about it for today. I’m not tagging anyone specific, because I hardly ever do. So if this seems like something you want to participate in, then you can consider yourself tagged!


4 comments:

  1. dead voices is one that really jumped out at me. this looks like fun, but i'm pretty booked up. i'll be checking to see if i can squeeze it in somewhere
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dead Voices is a great story. It's part of a series, and I recommend reading the books in order. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I need to read Novik one of these days. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...