Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading, that asks you to muse about one of the following each week:• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musings for the Week...
Today is truly going to be a random sort of post. Don't worry, it's about books...um, I guess. Anyway, here goes nothing. You just don't know how badly I want it to be October. No, its not because Halloween either, I'm talking about the 1st of October, because that's when Gotham Academy by Karl Kerschl, Brenden Fletcher, and Becky Cloonan comes out. I repeat: I WANT THIS COMIC SO BADLY.
I mean look at the characters. LOOK
AT THIS TOO
And I don't normally use caps lock in posts, but this is something I just felt the need to share. So yeah, October 1st. I don't normally talk about comics on Our Thoughts Precisely, but I might, because I am so excited for this. So, have you guys heard of Gotham Academy? Do you plan on checking it out? And, what are some of your favorite comics? (If you have any.) Leave your recommendations in the comments.
(*Upcoming: Next week I'm going to start the two part Musing Mondays featuring some of the book trailers I like.)