• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musings for the Week...
So picking up from last week, I'm going to continue with Part 2 of my book trailers discussions. First up is the creepiest YA book trailer I've come across so far. And that goes to The Diviners by Libba Bray. Everything about this book trailer is creepy but it definitely fits with the book. I've read this one, loved it, and definitely recommend it.
And since I couldn't just pick one creepy book trailer, here is the one from Lockwood & Co.: The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud.
I haven't read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman but it seems interesting and the trailer is nice.
Alright, moving on. Next are the Nightmares by Jason Segel & Kirsten Miller, there are three of them but I'm only going to post one here. I really love these since I'm a sucker for animated trailers. Link for trailer #1 Link for trailer #2
So that's all for the book trailers. There are plenty more out there but these were just a few of my favorites. Since I already asked about the favorite book trailers last week I'm just going to go for something different. What are you reading this week?