Monday, March 16, 2015

Musing Mondays (23)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB(Jenn) at A Daily Rhythm, that asks you to muse about something book related each week.

My Musings for the Week...
The Dragon King (Otherworld Chronicles #3)
This week I'm going to start the The Dragon King by Nils Johnson-Shelton. This book released on December 31, 2013, and I look forward to seeing how this trilogy ends.

Goodreads     Amazon     Barnes & Noble     Book Depository     Book Outlet

Summary from Goodreads...

Artie Kingfisher, his sister, Kay, and the New Knights of the Round Table have finally reached the legendary isle of Avalon. But before Artie can take his place as King Arthur reborn, he must recover nothing less than the mythical Holy Grail. And as the greatest battle of his life looms, Artie finds himself facing off against the one person he never dreamed he'd be fighting...
Random weekly question: How often do you use your local library? Are you happy with their availability?

I don't really use the library in my new area so I can't comment on the availability of the books they have.

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful! Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I'm really excited about this book. :D

      Delete
  2. King Arthur! I am such a sucker for a King Arthur (or Robin Hood tale!) Thanks for introducing me to a new series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, I really like this middle grade series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. enjoy the book - I have mixed feelings about finishing a series I have enjoyed - what do I do next? oh so that's how it ends - have fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...