Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Highly Anticipated Book Releases (2017)

Today, I’m going to be sharing some of the 2017 book releases that I’m really looking forward to. This isn’t going to be the most comprehensive list, because it is the beginning of the year, so realistically I don’t know about every book that’s coming out. However, I will keep an eye out for anything that happens to catch my interest. For now, here is my current list…
I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed The Star-Touched Queen. It was one of my favorite 2016 reads. So, it shouldn’t be much of a surprise that I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

This is another book I’m really excited about. I’ve been looking forward to this one since I first heard about it last year.

I read the synopsis for this one and liked how it sounded. So, I’m looking forward to it.

I absolutely adored the first two books in the series—Finding Serendipity and A Week Without Tuesday. Suffice it to say, I’m definitely looking forward to this one.
What 2017 releases are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi and The Hate U Give as well - hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Now I just have to wait for the release dates to get here.

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...