Stuff to buy…
- Household items (Coffee cups; Snow globes; stylish storage)
- CDs: Janelle Monae's The Electric Lady; Grimes's Art Angels; Lindsey Stirling's Warmer in the Winter
- Books, reference Books, & Journals
- Makeup (lipstick)
- EOS (lotion & lip balm): Gift Set
- Nail polish colors: Metallica; Burgundy Frost
Breana: you can find this brand of nail polish—wet n wild—online, but it's cheaper to go in-store and buy it.
- Art supplies: Sakura Pigma Fine Liners; Sakura Koi Pocket Field Sketch Box; Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils)
Breana: When shopping at Michaels, keep an eye out for good deals. Art supplies aren't cheap, but check Michaels frequently for daily/weekly coupons. Also, some things may be cheaper in-store. Just remember to compare prices.
- Subscriptions: Discover Magazine
While we were setting up for the first part of this post, Adri came up with the idea to add a DIY section. I thought it was a great idea since not all gifts have to be bought. They can also be made.
- Blank Canvases
Breana: make your loved one a painting—or picture—whichever you prefer. Don’t be afraid of the blank canvas or paper. Start with something simple or do what's within your skill set. Just don't wrap a blank canvas like a gift, unless the person actually wants them like that.
- Knit & Yarn items (magic circle, the start of a hat; yarn bird; necklace)
- Gloves or other sewing goods