Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Upcoming Music I'm Waiting For: Second Half Of The Year

Listen, there have been a lot of good albums released in the first six months of the year. Despite how many I’ve already listened to, there are many more I’ve yet to get to. I’m looking forward to the second half of the year and all the music that’ll be coming out before January 2020. Some of my favorite artists are back with new albums to be released sometime in 2019, and oh man, I’m so excited.

(**Note: “current singles to listen to from” = songs that are available to listen to from the upcoming albums.**)


lll by Banks 
Banks is back. It’s been about three years since The Altar was released, and I loved that album. Of course, Banks released two singles in 2017: Underdog and Crowded Spaces. Those were really good on their own. However, I’ve wanted another full album: a follow-up to The Altar. And it’s happening. Luckily, the wait won’t be too long since lll comes out on July 12, 2019.

Current singles to listen to from lll...
  • Gimme
  • Look What You’re Doing to Me

Charli by Charli XCX 
With songs like You (Ha Ha Ha), Take My Hand, and Black Roses, Charli XCX’s True Romance album is one of my favorite releases of 2013. Admittedly, I haven’t kept up with some of her more recent music. However, her new album, Charli, has caught my attention because of the collaborations with Lizzo, Troye Sivan, and others. Charli releases on September 13, 2019.

Current singles to listen to from Charli...
  • 1999
  • Blame It On Your Love

Sunshine Kitty by Tove Lo 
Out of all the music on this list, Sunshine Kitty is the album I’m most looking forward to. I have Tove Lo’s first three albums. She’s an artist I consistently listen to and buy music from. I am beyond excited for Sunshine Kitty. There’s no release day yet, but it says 2019. So, I have my finger’s crossed that the wait won’t be too long.

Current singles to listen to from Sunshine Kitty
  • Glad He’s Gone
Halsey 
You know, I’ve listened to both of Halsey’s albums—Hopeless Fountain Kingdom and Badlands—and I’ve liked them. So, I’m looking forward to Halsey’s next album (No name or release date yet).

There are, of course, many other albums coming out between July and the end of the year. However, these are the main ones I’m waiting for. What upcoming music are you waiting for? Or, what are some recent singles, albums, or eps you’ve listened to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...