Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Quarterly Recap: January-March

It’s been a very hectic and unpredictable beginning to the year. It’s also finally time for the first quarterly recap of 2020.
January Reviews:

February Reviews:

March Reviews:

Other January Posts:

Other February Posts:

Other March Posts:
I don’t currently have too many concrete plans at the moment. I do want to do something art related again, since it’s something I enjoy.

Some blog posts that are coming soon…

I got approved for a copy of Heiress for Hire by Madeline Hunter. So you can expect my thoughts about it sometime closer to the release date. I also listened to Death Stranding: Timefall, so there’s going to be a post about that. And, last, but certainly not least, I read one of my most highly anticipated books of 2020: Come Tumbling Down by Seanan McGuire. The review should be live on the blog Wednesday morning next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...