Monday, January 23, 2023

Music Monday (227): SZA + Phoebe Bridges, Giveon

  Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I mentioned last week that I had a bunch of music that I wanted to talk about for Music Monday. Well, here is another song: Ghost In The Machine featuring Phoebe Bridges. It's from SZA new album, which released early in December. At the time, I was only doing holiday music, so I delayed writing about this one. Ghost In The Machine is one of my favorites from SOS.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Heartbreak Anniversary by Giveon. I really like his sound. Have a great week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. I really like Giveon's sound too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I haven't listened to much of his music yet, but Heartbreak Anniversary is a great song. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice. I really like how mellow the SZA song is, and Giveon has an awesome voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm really enjoying SZA's new album, and Giveon's song is nice too. Glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...