Monday, July 3, 2023

Music Monday (246): Tennis & Blanco Brown

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: The last time I did a Music Monday post, I mentioned that I was listening to an indie pop playlist on Spotify. There was a lot of great music, and another one of my favorites was Let's Make a Mistake Tonight by Tennis.


Andrea: Hi all! This week, I'm listening to I'll Never by Blanco Brown. Have an amazing week and 4th of July!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I loke both of these.

    Hope you both have a wonderful Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you had a great Fourth too!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...