Monday, August 7, 2023

Music Monday (251): Halle, Johnny Kemp

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is Angel by Halle. You might recognize her name because she's one half of the Chloe X Halle duo and recently starred in The Little Mermaid. I've been looking forward to her solo music debut, and I really love the song!

   
Andrea: Hi all! I'm listening to Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Halle definitely has a great voice. One of these days I'll have to watch The Little Mermaid remake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does, and I'm looking forward to whatever music she releases next. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...