Monday, June 18, 2018

Music Monday (47): Charli XCX

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Today, I want to talk about one of my favorite albums: True Romance by Charli XCX. I believe I mentioned this one before but recently I was listening to it again. True Romance was the album that introduced me to Charli XCX’s music. Even now, a couple years later, I still love it as much as I did the first time I listened to it in 2013—it’s hard to believe that it's already been four years. Between the vocals, lyrics, and catchy beats, True Romance is just good album to listen to on repeat. As such, my first pick is Grins. Oh gosh, I love this song a lot…


My second pick is Black Roses, also from True Romance. I think this is my top favorite song from the album and I remember a time when I would listen to it on repeat. Even now, when I listen to Black Roses, I get the urge to sing along...


Have you listened to any music by Charli XCX? If so, what are your favorite songs?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...