Monday, June 25, 2018

Music Monday (48): Panic! At The Disco

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Excuse me, Pray for the Wicked by Panic! At The Disco is finally here. It was one of my most highly anticipated albums of 2018, and my hype for it only grew with every song that was released prior to June 22. I've essentially listened to it on repeat since then, because I love it! So, today, I’m going to mention just two of my favorite songs from Pray for the Wicked. The first one is King of the Clouds. I adore this song. It’s so good!


The second song is Roaring 20s. The name of it is so fitting. The energy and sound of this song is not only awesome but also catchy. It strongly reminds me of electric swing music. I dig it....


Pray for the Wicked is one of my favorite albums by Panic! At The Disco. If you’re a fan of this band and haven’t listened to it yet, well, what are you waiting for? I highly recommend it....

Have you listened to any music by Panic! At The Disco? If so, what's your favorite song by them? Also, what are you listening to this week?



2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need to finally pick up my copy of this album! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely recommend it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...