Monday, September 10, 2018

Music Monday (56) Janet Jackson & Miguel

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is Caramelo Duro by Miguel featuring Kali Uchis.



Andrea: Over the past week, I've been listening to Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee's latest single Made for Now. I absolutely love this video. The song's upbeat tempo makes it the perfect addition to my workout playlist! You can check out the video below:



iTunes

What are you listening to this week? 


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard these songs before. Thanks for introducing me to them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...