Monday, January 28, 2019

Music Monday (70): Lizzo, Jessica Hernandez, Lion Babe, Sam Smith, & Normani

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: A full month of 2019 is almost over, and already, there have been some truly great singles released on the music side. I’ve talked about music by Lizzo and Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas before. Now, I’m talking about them again, because Lizzo dropped a new song, Juice. That’s not all. Now, Jessica Hernandez is also back with another single: Baby. Honestly, I enjoy both of these songs. Juice is such an addictive song, and whenever I listen to it, I always have it on repeat....


Baby is another fantastic song. I love the sound and lyrics. It’s pretty in line with what I’ve come to expect from Jessica Hernandez.



AdriFor this Music Monday, my pick is The Wave by Lion Babe ft. Leikeli47. I've been listening to it since they sang it at Coachella, and I was so excited when I saw that they recently released a video for it....



Andrea: I just wanted drop in to share one of the songs I'm listening to this week. Check out Sam Smith and Normani's song, Dancing With A Stranger.... 



What are you listening to this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...