Monday, August 5, 2019

Music Monday (86): Tove Lo

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Tove Lo released the second single from her upcoming album, Sunshine Kitty, as well as information regarding when it’ll be available to buy. I like Bad As The Boys. And now, I’m more excited than ever for the album. Sunshine Kitty will be released on September 20th.



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Tove Lo has some great stuff! I can't wait to hear her new album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Tove Lo is one of my favorite artists, and I'm also looking forward to Sunshine Kitty. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...