Monday, August 3, 2020

Music Monday (125): Berlin, Barry White, Salaam Remi, Teedra Moses , and D-Nice


   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 

Breana: Recently, I've been listening to music by Berlin. One of my favorite songs is The Metro.

 
Andrea: This week I'm listening to Barry White, Practice What You Preach, and Salaam Remi, Teedra Moses, and D-Nice's new song, Black Love. Have a great week everyone!


What are you listening to this week?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. Recently I've been enjoying a lot of their music. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Berlin!!!! The Metro is one of my favorite songs by them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. The Metro is currently one of my top favorite songs by Berlin. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...