Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Upcoming Music I'm Waiting For....

It has been a minute since I last looked at some of the music coming out in 2020. There aren’t that many months left to the year, so I recently checked to see what upcoming albums there were. So, here is a list of everything I’m looking forward to, which is also known as: everything is coming out in August. 


  • Use Me by PVRIS (August 28, 2020): I’m still waiting for this album. I believe it was supposed to be released in July, but the release date got postponed. It is what it is.
  • Where Does The Devil Hide by Zella Day (August 28, 2020): It’s been a while since I last listened to music by Zella Day. The other day, I was looking through some of my favorite songs, and her music came up. So I’m looking forward to this album.
  • Energy by Disclosure (August 28, 2020): I’ve listened to and liked music by Disclosure in the past, so their upcoming album, Energy, had to be on this list.
  • Jaguar by Victoria Monet (August 7, 2020): I’ve listened to some of Victoria Monet’s music before, and I’m looking forward to Jaguar. 

This list isn't set in stone and it will likely change as more music is announced or delayed. For now, however, these are the albums I’m waiting for. What have you been listening to recently? If you have any recommendations, leave them in the comments.



2 comments:

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...