Monday, August 23, 2021

Music Monday (169): Jack Savoretti, Jennifer Hudson

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I recently added Secret Life by Jack Savoretti to my playlist. I really like this song, and the music video is fun.

 
Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Here I Am (Singing My Way Home) by Jennifer Hudson. The song is from the Respect (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). I haven't listened to the full soundtrack, but so far, I like what I've heard. 

Have an amazing week! 



What are you listening to this week?



6 comments:

  1. That video is fun! I want to ride in a cart now through some store aisles... :)

    This lyric: I get in so much trouble when I'm not with you"

    I love that song from RESPECT too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. It's one of my favorite music videos. Here I Am is good too. Glad you liked the songs. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Both great choices but I have to say that I enjoy Secret Life a wee bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like both of these. Thanks for linking up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...