Monday, March 28, 2022

Music Monday (193): Charli XCX, Beyoncé

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm currently listening to Charli XCX's new album, CRASH. Move Me is a phenomenal song, and it's one of the best from the album.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to the King Richard soundtrack. Check out Be Alive by Beyoncé. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


6 comments:

  1. I really like that first one! And Beyonce's song is awesome too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Somehow I managed to miss these before now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay both of these are great! While my personal taste leans more to Move Me, you can never go wrong with Queen B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. Move Me is one of my favorites, and you can never go wrong with Beyoncé. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...