Monday, March 20, 2023

Music Monday (235): Lizzo & SZA, Luther Vandross

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Lizzo released another version of her song, Special, from her most recent album (also the same name). I already loved the original, but I really like the collaboration with SZA. The vocals work so well together, and I love it!


Andrea: Hi all! This week, I'm listening to an oldie, Never Too Much by Luther Vandross! Enjoy and have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?


2 comments:

  1. Great songs! Such awesome vocals. I loved the boomboxes and styles in the Luther video! He has an amazing voice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them too! Never Too Much is one of my favorites by Vandross, and you can't go wrong with a good collaboration. Lizzo and SZA hit it out of the park. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...