Monday, March 27, 2023

Music Monday (236): Fall Out Boy, Shirley Brown

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Over the weekend, I was listening to Fall Out Boy's new album, So Much (For) Stardust. I love it! There are too many good songs to choose one, but, for today's Music Monday, my pick is I Am My Own Muse. It's one of my favorites.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Woman to Woman by Shirley Brown. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

4 comments:

  1. These are so fun. I love the message of woman to woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to listen to Fall Out Boy's new album asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite albums by Fall Out Boy, and I highly recommend it!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...