Monday, June 12, 2023

Music Monday (244): Wednesday Campanella, Spelding's Jazz Orchestra, Adani & Wolf

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick this week is a song by Wednesday Campanella, a musical group. The song is called The Bamboo Princess, and I love it. It's from some of their older music, before the previous singer, KOM_I, left the group in 2021. I like the newer music, but I also enjoy the singing style of their backlist too.


Adri: I'm listening to The Oxford Hustle by Adani & Wolf. I'm also listening to Vegas by the Spelding's Jazz Orchestra, which is the theme song of the TV show, Vega$. Some time ago, I noticed certain points were a little bit similar. Honestly, it contributed to my love of both songs. 




What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I like that first song! And oh my gosh I love the Vegas theme song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I started watching some of the episodes because of the theme song. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...