Monday, June 19, 2023

Music Monday (245): Sarah Kinsley, Keyshia Cole

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Over the weekend, I was back on Spotify. It recommended an indie pop playlist to me, and one of the songs that I liked was Sarah Kinsley's Black Horse.

  
Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole. I hope everyone has an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked them. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...