Monday, September 18, 2023

Music Monday (255): Metro Boomin with A$AP Rocky and Roisee, Brandy with Tamia, Gladys Knight, and Chaka Khan

 Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: My pick today is Am I Dreaming by Metro Boomin with A$AP Rocky and Roisee. I haven't watched Spiderman Across the Spiderverse yet, but I plan to get to it soon. In the meantime, I've been listening to the film's soundtrack, and Am I Dreaming is one of my favorites.


Andrea: Hi all! his week I'm listening to Missing You by Brandy, Tamia, Gladys Knight, and Chaka Khan. Have a great week!




What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I haven't seen Spidey yet either. And missing You is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't watched the movie yet, but I'm pretty excited for it.
      I'm glad you liked our picks. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...