Monday, June 10, 2024

Music Monday (288): Billie Eilish, Yemi Alade

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm currently listening to Billie Eilish's new album, Hit Me Hard and Soft, which I talked about on my most recent What I've Been Listening blog post (Here). One of my favorite songs from it is: Chihiro. The title instantly reminded me of the main character from Spirited Away, but I digress. The song is a really good one, give it a listen!


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to Tomorrow  by Yemi Alade. Have an amazing week!



What are you listening to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...