Monday, June 17, 2024

Music Monday (289): Billie Eilish, Avant, & Angela Bofill, Lion Babe

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: I'm still listening to Hit Me Hard and Soft, and another one of my favorite songs is: The Diner.


Adri: Lion Babe has been releasing so many house songs and I'm thrilled. This week I'm listening to Better Late Than Never.


Andrea: Hi all! This week I'm listening to You & I by Avant featuring Ke Ke Wyatt and Too Tough by Angela Bofill. Have an amazing week!




What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really surprised by how much I've been enjoying Billie's music. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same. I wasn't expecting to like her new album as much as I did. Hit Me Hard and Soft is a great body of work. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...