Monday, August 5, 2024

Music Monday (294): Aurora

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: One of the best albums I've listened to so far this year was Aurora's What Happened to the Heart? I figured it was going to be good just based on how much I enjoyed the singles, but it still managed to surprise me anyway. (I go more in-depth about my thoughts on a different post, scheduled for later this month.) So my pick this week is: The Dark Dresses Lightly.



What are you listening to this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love Aurora's music! Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her music too! What Happened to the Heart is one of the best albums I listened to this year so far. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...