Monday, September 9, 2024

Music Monday (298): Tinashe

Rules:

  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: One of my favorite music releases of August was Tinashe's Quantum Baby. I loved it, but it was definitely a very short album. As I said on my latest What I'm Listening To blog post, I'm looking forward to the next part of her trilogy. Anyways, one of my favorite songs from Quantum Baby is Red Flags!



What are you listening to this week?

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've heard this one, but she has a good voice! Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...