Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Quarterly Recap: April-June

It's hard to believe that 2016 is more than halfway over, and its already time for another quarterly recap. These past three months have been pretty good, but June was definitely a slower month. Anyway, I'm going to get on with it, starting with reviews for the month of April, May, and of course, June...
April Reviews:
May Reviews:
June Reviews:

Other April Posts:
Other May Posts:
Other June Posts:
I've had a moderately productive three months (plus my co-blogger dropped in with a new review). The majority of the books I picked up were either just okay or extremely good. So, I hope that that trend continues (fingers-crossed, that it stays that way; I hope I didn't just jinx myself).  Anyway, I also want to go back and read more of the older books I might have missed. I've had a ot of fun with that so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...