Friday, January 2, 2015

2015: Blogger Resolutions

     Well, hello 2015! Its hard to believe 2014 is already over, but it is. Anyway, I'm going to get to the main point of this post--my 2015 blogger resolutions. I have a few for this year and thought that I would share them here on the blog.
  1. Continue to have fun with the blog (I think this is the most important one)
  2. Read more classics
  3. Find more reasons to use the 2015 banner (pictured above). I have no clue what I'm going to do yet, but I will find a way...somehow.
  4. Read more nonfiction--I really enjoyed the art books I read last year, which ultimately made me want to read more nonfiction.  
     I really don't have many resolutions besides those four, but I hope to have another great year of blogging!
     
     

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I am trying to diversify my reading this year so I intend to read more classics and nonfiction as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I want to accomplish this year as well. Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...