Monday, December 3, 2018

Music Monday (65): Lindsey Stirling

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: It’s officially December, which means I have a legitimate excuse to talk about holiday music for the next couple of weeks. So my pick for today is Silent Night by Lindsey Stirling. I’ve listened to many versions of this song and Stirling’s is one of my favorites....


What are you listening to this week?
 

2 comments:

  1. I love Lindsey Stirling and here epic Holiday album had been on rotation since December hit.

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I like a lot of Stirling's music and her holiday album is one of my favorites to listen to during December. Thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...