Monday, May 20, 2019

Music Monday (79): Jungle, & Ciara

   Rules:
  • Music Monday is a weekly meme hosted by Lauren Stoolfire at Always Me that asks you to share one or two songs that you've recently enjoyed. For the rules, visit the page HERE 
Breana: Lately, I’ve been listening to music by Jungle. I first came across their song Heavy, California a while ago, and I really loved the sound of it. Since then, I’ve listened to most of their music that's currently available....


Music released on May 10th that I’m also  listening to: Beauty Marks by Ciara & Legacy! Legacy! by Jamila Woods.

Adri: I've already mentioned it, but I went to see Ciara at Jimmy Kimmel Live the other day, and I'm in love with her new album Beauty Marks. My favorite songs are practically all of them. But, my pick for today is Set.




Andrea: I'm also listening to Ciara this week. Although I love many of the songs on her album, Beauty Marks is my favorite.



What are you listening to this week?



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm going to have to listen to more from Jungle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their music is great. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love Ciara! Her latest album is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Beauty Marks is an excellent album. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Comments are appreciated and always welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...